Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
1) Personal Data
While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Usage data
2) Usage Data
Usage data is collected automatically when using our website.
Usage data may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever You visit our website or when you access the website by or through a mobile device.
3) Tracking Technologies and Cookies
The technologies we use may include:
- Cookies or browser cookies.
- Web beacons.
We use both session and persistent cookies.
Use of Your Personal Data
We may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our website, including to monitor the usage of our website.
- To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other services.
- To attend and manage your requests to us.
- For other purposes.
Retention of Your Personal Data
We will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our website, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including personal data, is processed at the company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction.
Delete Your Personal Data
You have the right to delete or request that we assist in deleting the personal data that we have collected about you.
Please note, however, that we may need to retain certain information when we have a legal obligation or lawful basis to do so.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the company may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the website
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the website
- Protect the personal safety of users of the website or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your personal data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our website does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.smartaddiction.com/
- By phone number: 718-759-9000
- By mail: 304 86th Street Brooklyn NY, 11209