What to Do Right Away
iPad screen repair may be required in several cases:
– The glass is broken. Even if you see only small cracks on the screen, this is already a reason for excitement. Firstly, these cracks will increase over time. Secondly, water and dust can get inside the case even through such small damage inside.
– The touch screen does not work properly. If your iPad’s touch screen is not responding to touch, it could be because the display glass is broken. Replacing the sensor may fix this problem.
In any of these situations, you should not repair the gadget yourself. You need special equipment, original spare parts and a lot of experience for this. If you don’t have it, don’t experiment with an expensive gadget!
You can go to any Apple service center for help, but please note that the Apple warranty does not cover accidental damage, meaning you need to have an AppleCare+ plan or you will have to pay to repair the gadget. Also, note that Apple service centers may refuse to repair older gadgets.
But if you contact Smart Addiction, we will serve you quickly, reliably, and efficiently. You will be happy with the result!
Call In a Pro
Replacing an iPad screen is tricky. For example, the touchpad and glass of the iPad 2 are firmly glued to the body of the gadget. To remove the glass from the device, an engineer needs to melt the adhesive, preheating it to 165 degrees.
Replacing the display also has its characteristics – you must carefully remove the remnants of glue, screen fragments, clean the device from dust, etc. After the case is glued, you can start installing the screen and sealing it.
As you already understood, this is a laborious and complex process. Any careless movement can lead to breakage of the new glass. That’s why you shouldn’t trust iPad screen repair to newbies. This will inevitably lead to additional problems and new financial costs.
Seek help only from experienced engineers!
Trust Us With iPad screen repair
As a rule, users purchase tablets for a longer period than smartphones. Therefore, if a breakdown occurs, they first try to fix the gadget, if possible. A damaged screen is a problem that Smart Addiction can fix quickly and efficiently.
iPad repair will extend the life of your device for a few more years. This will be done by professional specialists who work in our team and are fully aware of the nuances of the repair work.
Smart Addiction engineers have years of experience working with all models of Apple tablets, including iPad 4, 5, 6, 7, iPad mini 2, 3, 4, and 6, as well as iPad Pro, iPad Air, and iPad Air 2.
Our engineers can quickly identify and diagnose the problem, and then perform a quality tablet repair. When repairing, we use only proven methods, tools, and spare parts.
– All the necessary components and spare parts are in our warehouse, which shortens the repair process.
– We provide a guarantee for all repairs performed.
– We use only original spare parts, so you can be sure of their quality.
Bring your broken iPad to Smart Addiction – and we will replace the glass or display quickly, efficiently, and under optimal conditions!